Omar - 2020 Public Summary


I am currently a second year business student at Nait in the Business Administration program. It is my first time working for FACTSnet. This great opportunity helped me gain a lot of experience and further develop my personal skills. 


For the duration of my time with FACTSnet, I gained a lot of experience in administrative work, this helped me improve my time management skills and taught me how to master google drive, docs, and sheets. I focused mostly on analyzing school websites in order to make reviews. This makes it easier for both students and parents to find the information they need. 


I had the opportunity to work on multiple assignments centered around career and personal development. I learned a lot about myself through various assessments. For example, thanks to the Discovery Report I gained a thorough insight about my personality type, my strengths, and ways in which I could improve. I was also able to develop a career plan, and sharpened my resume writing skills. 


In addition to that, I had the opportunity to work on payroll and gained practical skills that are relevant to my career path.  My focus was also on COVID 19 and self care. I learned about the importance of stress management and paying attention to my spiritual, physical, social, emotional, and mental health. I was a member of the FACTSnet business team, where we would try and find ways to improve the organization. I did some research on policies related to payroll and taxation. 


Overall, my experience with FACTSnet was incredible. I had the chance to improve my skills and learn new ones, while networking and meeting people in my field along the way.


No comments:

Post a Comment